Right now I am badly stuck and I’m angry and frustrated. But I also know that sometimes, one has to take a big step and that even though it might not happen right away, good things will happen eventually. And don’t forget how rewarding it feels when you’ve finally climbed that stupid step!
requested!! its just some stuff ive learned idk dont trust me too much, i had the parts for this laying around for days and was too lazy to put text on it i also added a collage of some chests ive done last minute
Tumblr Dashboard Image Sizes:
- Photo post: 500 by 750 pixels for dashboard view; 1280 by 1920 pixels for high-res version (except for superwide panoramas).
- Photoset: 500-pixel width for one image in a photoset row. 245-pixel width for two images in a photoset row. 160-pixel width for three images in a photoset row. Gutters are 10 pixels.
- Audio Post: 169 by 169 pixels for album art.
- Link Post: 130 by 130 pixels for the thumbnail image grabbed by Tumblr from web link (if available).
- Text Post: 125-pixel width for images added to a text post, which expand when clicked.
- Avatar: 64-by-64-pixel icon next to posts.
Oh hell yes
At first I was like
"Oh, look, it’s skintones."
And then I was like
I think that’s for things like gangrene or bruises or any other circumstance where skin might turn green.
Nonsense, it’s clearly for The Hulk.
Andreea Diaconu by Lachlan Bailey for WSJ Magazine July/August 2013
!! Woah guys! Pixelovely’s new tools are finally out, one for hands & feet, and one for faces!
There’s now 429 photos of hands & feet, and 314 photos of faces. Dang!!
This is super cool news and I certainly can’t wait to start using them haha
Check out Pixelovely! I usually start my drawing day by warming up with the figure drawing practice sessions.